Cute & Central With Potential!
A cute, cedar-clad, 2 storey, recently redecorated character cottage on a lovely private property in the middle of a family friendly little village. With ample room to add further value & located in one of the hottest real estate areas in the country, there is considerable scope for capital growth.
• Newly installed kitchen on new laminate flooring sits alongside a sunny dining area.
• Equally sunny lounge with church style high vaulted ceiling; let the imagination run wild in this area!
• One cosy bedroom downstairs, 2 lovely loft style bedrooms upstairs with views of the surrounding hills.
• Private garden with mature trees; gardeners will love the mild climate & deep black peat soil.
• Cute single car garage & ample off-street parking. Fully fenced section for the kids & pets.
• The property is just 250m or so to the beach reserve, with boat ramp & jetties a km or so down the road for safe harbour swimming.
• Buses for quality local primary & secondary schools stop on the corner & excellent playgrounds, library & popular General Store are within easy walking distance.
• Just a few minutes' drive to the bustling cafes, markets & shops of Matakana or the sands & surf of Omaha Beach & an hour or so to central Auckland.
This property offers instant appeal for a family to move in now, or to use as a leafy summer haven with loads of potential to improve the property further in the future.
Call Rick to view now!
We love our little village of Point Wells; it's a laid-back, family-friendly piece of Kiwiana paradise! If you would like to know more, please visit www.pointwellsvillage.co.nz. For information on the vineyards, markets & glorious beaches of the wider Matakana Coast region, please visit www.matakanacoast.co.nz.